Friday, March 01, 2013

Another very full day of God's mercy

 
Accomplishments and things about today:

1. The above dishcloth has more rows.
Pictures later.

2. My allergic reaction was only worsening.
I went to a derm and she
only shook her head at the
medical treatment I had yesterday
at the ER.
(what a surprise, sigh).
So I am on much higher meds now.

3. Good news: she does not think it was a return of
the dreaded rash I had a few years ago
that those who have known me for a long
time will remember.

4.  I had this really cool Coptic Christian taxi driver
and we talked all about God, St. Menas,
Archangel Michael, St. George,
St. Mary of Egypt, St. Paul of Thebes.
And King David and the Giant.
And he told me this:
Pope Shanouda had said
"put God between your troubles and you and 
God will stay and your troubles will leave".

5. Mr. Husband is wonderful and supportive.

I am so thankful for all of my friends who prayed for me today;
I did not have time to blog but did email and FB
and each person who prayed
I am SO thankful for!

Praying now for a quiet weekend and God's mercy....

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I'm relieved that through all this you can have such a positive attitude! Yea for good doctors and fun cab drivers, and, of course, your wonderful husband. I'm glad to hear that it isn't a return of the other rash. I hope it heals very soon.