Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Beauty, Sunshine and Thankfulness

 
First:
a reminder to see one of the most
touching videos I have watched in a long time;
I had blogged about this before but
thought it worth mentioning again.
Watch this beautiful video on how
one man has helped so many children.
*
I am slowly watching another new video on
Holy Cross Monastery.
*
I discovered this podcast that I hope to listen to soon.
*
A sunshine day here.
Laundry is being done;
I cleaned my kitchen;
Organized my temporary computer station
(aka the coffee table).
Done a bit of knitting on a long green scarf.
Wanting to start on another knitting project soon.
We ordered groceries online again to
make things simple.
I am regaining strength but it's been a dozy of a month
and we are taking things one step at a time.
*
Am thankful for today
and hoping for continued progress.
*
Would love to hear what you are thankful for
and what you are hoping for...

2 comments:

Apseed said...

I'm thankful for sunny days, for your blog and your endless wisdom. Thank you!

elizabeth said...

Hi Irina ~ thanks so much for taking the time to visit me here - if I have any wisdom, it is from others and the Orthodox church that teaches me. For this I am very grateful!

Sunny days are so nice, hey?!

So nice to meet you! your work looks beautiful! May God bless and keep you!