Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday ~ quiet, sunshine and preparing for presanctified liturgy


I am loving the daffodils that Mr. Husband
brought me this week.

I am on the last skein for the green scarf I am knitting.
I think it will be long enough once I am finished
with this 4th skein. 
 
I talked to my friend Mara this week.
It's been three years of painful struggle for her now.
It breaks my heart and Mr. Husband
shares in the sorrow.
*
Yet we do not give up hope in Christ and His mercy.
Of course I still ask your prayers for her.
*
God willing we are going to a presanctified liturgy this evening.
I love these very much and thank God that there is one
near by tonight that we can go to.
*
It is our first Lent together as a married couple.
I think and hope that we will look back on this time with
gratefulness to God.
*
I am slowly reading the newly published Lenten book:
Meditations for Great Lent.
So far I am appreciating it very much.
*
Mr. Husband's birthday is in the next week or so
and I am hoping to finally make the cake
I wanted to make about 2 months or so ago!
*
I am hoping also to do some baking tomorrow ~
maybe the vegan brownie cookies with dried cherries
that I was hoping to make last week
but was not able to.
*
What has your day had in store for you?

No comments: