Friday, July 19, 2013

St. Elizabeth's Day

 
Mr. Husband and I had
a wonderful time
celebrating St. Elizabeth's Day
yesterday!
*
After the festivities, we went to
Michael's and I got some
great knitting supplies and more
yarn for the
September School Blanket I am making!
I got a fun deep yellow and a great
orange to add to the blanket!
*
Thank you for your prayers for the
newly born child.
So far so good from what I have heard.
We are praying very much for them all.
And I started my blanket for them!
It will DV be a blue blanket with a yellow boarder.
I would love to do a simple
knit yellow duck in the centre.
Any ideas where I can do this without too much
knitting stress
(since I have not done pattern work yet)?
*
It was so wonderful to be in church
for St. Elizabeth after hearing about
the newly born 1.5 lb baby and my
Aunt's struggles with a sudden broken arm.
*
We are so blessed to have the church to pray
in and for those we love and care about.
I am so thankful!
*
What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Martha said...

Is it your namesday? ♥ What a beautiful icon!

Sarah in Indiana said...

Maybe you could appliqué a duck on the blanket after it's finished?