Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Sunshine in Mid-July

After a busy weekend,
I found for a few days
only the trusty 4 day candle was lit...

It's hard some days.

Things can seem only dusty or
that various situations seem like
mountains too big to climb... 

It takes a lot of effort
and yet Christ promises that even
giving a glass of water can bring one
to the Kingdom of Heaven.

We need the help of the Saints.

It was a relief to have lampadas lit again... 

Mr. Husband and I love getting mail.
We've gotten some real fun cards recently...

They are a real joy to us.

I loved these two postcards...!
The Hobbit of course is the first book
that Mr. Husband and I read together,
beginning on our honeymoon... 

Some days it seems a real
feat to get some laundry done.
I love these simple towels that
one of my Aunts and Cousins gave to
Mr. Husband and I last summer
at my family bridal shower.
 
I love these handmade ones
that have the knit tops so that you can hang
them from your oven or fridge.
Drying on racks is something I have done for
years and it really seems to preserve things
better.
*
So what are you looking at for today?
Any mountains you are climbing or
views from the top or mid-way up?

1 comment: