Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday: Peaceful, Winter Storm 2021 has Begun


 It was so good to be in church again today.
Seeing friends, seeing children, being a community.
A friend gave us the most generous Christmas gift today!
I don't have my pictures downloaded yet but maybe I can share 
tomorrow.... 
I got my steps in!
Also bought a small box of spinach.
We hope our groceries will be delivered on Tuesday but we will see.
Got greens meanwhile.
The rest, we are all ready for.
We could get from 16-22 inches of snow! 
The wind is up and the snow is falling!
We have everything we could need, thank God,
if the power goes out.
We watched 
A Child's Christmas in Wales tonight,
a Christmas gift along with gifted popcorn and tea!
It was a perfect way to continue to enjoy Christmas,
which the whole season is until the Presentation of Christ,
which is new calendar this Tuesday and for us, on the 15th, a Monday this year.
***
Not much else to say, other than I am thankful.
***
God bless each of you and may the Lord save us!

2 comments:

karen said...

we are supposed to be walloped by the snow storm - let's see if that is true! I am trying to do yoga every day for 15 minutes since walking hasn't been happening these days. fingers crossed!!

Martha said...

Beautiful. We got a bit more snow, an inch of fresh snow each day this week.