Monday, January 04, 2021

Sunday: slowly, slowly almost Christmas...






I am really thankful for this muffin and more book!
I was paging through and saw some incredible recipes... :) 
Today was a beautiful day but I am tired and officially
in the midst of Christmas-gift-wrapping mess!
I hope to get through all of this tomorrow
and then the next day, prepare all of the food gifts.
Lord, give me strenght!
Thanks to everyone who left a comment, a PM or email. 
It is late and I need to get to sleep so not writing more.
May God have mercy on us and help us! 

2 comments:

Chy said...

Ooooohhhhh! Company's Coming books are written in the Big City next to our little hamlet here in Canada. I've even met the author. Such a lovely lady. Enjoy!

X Chy

Granny Marigold said...

Your Christmas gifts are so delightfully wrapped and bowed. So pretty.
All ready for those fortunate people who will enjoy them.