Saturday, January 16, 2021

A dear friend ~ Grace ~ and her family ~ need our help


Grace and I have been online / phone text friends for some 
years now. 
On the second day of (our January 7) Christmas, she told me
about an awful thing that happened.
Her Husband, Tom, who is a musician who teaches, 
 had his locked trunk of his car 
opened and everything taken. 
Computer, Instruments, sheet music, other 
music equipment, totaling over 10K in losses. 
As you know, teachers and musicians are struggling already
with the pandemic ramifications. 
This loss for them is HUGE.  
Insurance is not giving them the money needed to replace these things.
Grace and Tom have 5 children, are devout Catholics and 
are very worthy of your prayers and any help you can offer.
Grace, for me, has been a true friend.
She is very caring and her words to me have 
profoundly encouraged me. 
If you can help and encourage her and her family,
please do. ❤

No comments: