Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tuesday with snow, freezing rain, brownies, pots of tea and coziness










Well, sleep still a bit up and down, but...
I ate better today (2 salads, 1 day = eating better) and I had
2 brownies, no regrets there. :)
Today was a pretty good day.
I got some work done on finishing our Christmas Letter mailing, only 40 days or so late...
it is what it is and if I can actually get them mailed before Lent I am winning.
I am loving my new book of Psalms.
My Husband and I played Dominion tonight.
I have plans, DV for some fun things next week...
I am looking forward to this of course...
Well, God bless and save us!
***
Ps: heard this song again today, it's so beautiful:



3 comments:

Lisa Richards said...

Never regret eating a brownie, lol! :) You're sounding pretty upbeat. That's a good thing! God bless you both!

Mary said...

This music is exquisite. How did you find it? Playing it over and over and over.

elizabeth said...

Lisa, thanks so much! Yes! I am so having another brownie tomorrow too!

Mary, I know it is so special! I think I heard Chanticleer sing it a few years ago and was very moved by it and then I heard it again on a classical radio station and then shared it here. Tavener has some beautiful pieces! I would look him up and see what else you find! If I remember right he did a dance of Isaiah piece that was incredibly beautiful as well!