Saturday, February 23, 2019

A really nice day, progress and rest














We played Dominion over breakfast, I won by 9 points!
I enjoyed some of my favourite teas...and my last Rose Kombucha...
Easy lunch with takeout...
A quiet day... with lots of texting at times as my friend 
was able to move to a different place of healing and she is now 
OUT of the hospital and Mr Husband and I saw her tonight...
She still needs more healing but she has come along way...
She was perfectly healthy before this, so it's new territory...
I am so thankful that so many are praying for her.
Thank you to each of you.
Tonight we finished various leftovers and had a really nice salad.
It was so nice to go to vespers... 
Tomorrow is the Sunday of the Prodigal Son... I am so very glad
for the church year and this amazing Gospel... 
May God help and save us all! 

6 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Lovely post. I was wondering if Blanche Dael is a kind of tea? Also was wondering if you know what the red flowered plant in the 9th picture is called. The leaves are like a Spider Plant but the flower is unusual. I'll check back here later to see if you have had time to respond.

elizabeth said...

Hi Granny M ~ Blanche Dael is the name of the store. the tea is called whitte truffel which means white truffle, it's very aromatic and a light dessert tea as it were! The plant we got for free, neither I or my Husband know what it is called. I would say though that the leaves are bigger in width than a spider plant's.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, it sounds like a restful lovely weekend!

Lisa Richards said...

So glad your friend was able to leave the hospital and get to a new place of healing. I think that will make a big difference. You're so creative in your menus. I just eat the same old things over and over, lol. I just have to remember that's your gift and I have other gifts, right? :) Things are sounding positive. Yes, thank the Lord for the gospel! I've recently ordered Ravi Zacharias's book called Walking from East to West: God in the Shadows. I look forward to reading it!

Becki said...

Very glad to read that your friend is out of the hospital!

elizabeth said...

Gina, yes, thank God!
Lisa R - We often have the same thing to eat - so I hear you! :) Nice about the book!
Becki, yes, same here!!