Sunday, February 24, 2019



















A quiet peaceful day.
Ride to church was foggy.
Liturgy and food afterwards...drive back home... nap!!!
Then ice cream with fudge, dusting of cocoa and strawberries,
Pizza for dinner. So good!
We were given a pretty tin from a church friend whose wife
did not want it and realized that I collect tins for gifts...!
I am thinking this one may be perfect for a tea party I hope to have this summer...
I am dreaming of things in the future that will be fun... 
Mr Husband beat me this time at the game Dominion.
Cards done later.
Read more of Tolkien's letters tonight, so nice! 
I hope to take down the Christmas tree tomorrow and 
just be home all day.
First time I will DV be home all day in nearly 2 weeks.
Praying that God will be with all of us and have mercy on us!! 

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I love a quiet peaceful day at home. I get a lot done if I don't break up the day with going out and about. I think I may even be caught up with my housework. Today I am baking cinnamon buns.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for cards done! I worked on cards too. ♥

And ice cream with fudge - oh my! xo