Wednesday, February 06, 2019

A Quiet Good Wednesday






A good day today.
Mr Husband worked from home today.
I am much better than the beginning with the sinus cold,
but still dealing with some congestion and tire more easily.
Also had some nights of not the best sleep....
I got the cutest 'get well' card today from a church friend,
very kind of her!
I finished the lovely book
Christmas with Miss Read today!
So enjoyable!
Soon I will be taking down my Christmas things... I love having the
Christmas tree up yet (I keep it up close to the 40 days of the 
Christmas liturgical cycle) .. it's so beautiful and cheery...
I am ready for the change and sense Great Lent coming
and feel ready for it on many levels....
***
January and February can be really rough months for sickness and 
struggle and I pray that each of you are 
encouraged and helped in whatever may be going on for you!
God bless! 

2 comments:

lizaellen said...

I'm going to attempt to reply one more time because I got pulled away from my computer by a visit from a friend and I'm not sure if I hit "post"! Your Wednesday sounds lovely and I hope you are feeling better from your cold! Your knitting is quite beautiful!

elizabeth said...

Liza ~ I know all about getting pulled away from one's computer! :) Wonderful that you have a friend visit!!! Slow and sure, I am getting better. Not fully better quite yet! :)