Thursday, February 21, 2019

A very full Thursday with some unexpected stress but a peaceful evening







So the plan was to see my friend in hospital for one hour this morning.
She was not able to move yet to her next place of healing
and still needs our prayers!
So I visited with my friend, then went to go home
and, long story short, my car shuddered and died as was waiting
to pay for parking.
So 2+ hours later, a tow truck came and I went home...
the car is still at the mechanics.
So a short visit is not what happened!
I was so tired later on.
Tomorrow I hope to do more resting.
I am really behind on a lot of things because of the time it took to 
help my friend through her ongoing medical crisis. 
Thankfully others are there for her as well.
Next week I need to do a lot of resting and a lot of catch-up.
Like take down my beautiful Christmas tree, do paperwork 
and a ton of other things.
Today we got some cool mail from Canada and that was nice.
Tomorrow is fast-free Friday and I look forward to this!
I may make a pizza!
Meanwhile, may God help us all in our various and difficult struggles! 

7 comments:

karen said...

Sorry about the car, that is stressful! I hope it's fixable and I'm praying for your friend!!

Granny Marigold said...

I'm sorry you had problems with your car. What a nuisance.
I see you are reading "Village Centenary". Just yesterday I finished rereading Battles at Thrush Green. Miss Read is so comforting to read I find.

Lisa Richards said...

I believe you've actually found a Miss Read book I haven't read! I'll have to look for it. Sorry about the car trouble and that you are so tired. I hope you have a restful weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh bother, Elizabeth! I hope your car woes are solved soon. Have a restful weekend, dear.

lizaellen said...

I hope your car difficulties turn out to be minor. I don't know how your pictures turn out to look so peaceful on the days when you experience that much stress but I'm glad they do because they're so calming! Blessings and hope you rest well tonight.

Terra said...

Your photos are peaceful to look at, and I hope your friend is healing. Miss Read's books are a nice place to visit in our imagination.

elizabeth said...

Thanks so much everyone!

Terra, very nice to meet you! much appreciated!