Thursday, May 29, 2014

Woosh! Moving Day....

No pictures but we are in.
The movers were first rate.
They came at 7 and we were totally moved and done by 11:40 AM.
Cleo is in the new place also of course.
She was a bit shy at first but is adjusting well to our new home.
It's good to be here; we have a great layout for our new home and it is 
a very lovely spacious place.
My Mom and I unpacked a lot of things.
Mr. Husband went back to our old place to finish up some things.
On the way he was rear-ended but thankfully at a very low speed
and you can't see any marks and he's OK.
But of course that was stressful!
*
I am so glad my parents are here for a little bit longer.
*
Today is the feast of Ascension and I am so glad to have 
the churches' feasts as part of the continuing rhythm of our days,
even when in the midst of huge change and upheaval. 
*
Christ is Ascended! Ascended in Glory!

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Goodness, I am glad Mr Husband is unhurt!

Good to hear that moving day is safely over and you are settling into your new home - have a Blessed Ascension Day!

GretchenJoanna said...

I agree about the feasts - they keep us on track and focused on our true life and home and journey.

Congratulations on finally moving in! So exciting! (Don't let yourself get too tired.)