Friday, May 02, 2014

Moving...




A friend and I were emailing the other day
about the many times we have moved;
more and more of us have been in more than 10 places in ten years,
if one tallies them up.
School, new job, home, summer job, new school...
and before one knows it moving has been something done many times.
*
Yet I don't find moving easy.
*
Thank God we found packing help this time
and my Mom and I will pack DV also,
but still, it's never easy.
*
So:
Tell me, what are your best moving and packing tips?
And unpacking?
*
Would love to hear!

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Keep enough cups/plates & silverware unpacked for your last meals in current home and first meals in new home, also do not pack the kettle etc so you can have a hot drink :-)

Our icons are always the last thing to be packed and the first to be unpacked....