Friday, April 29, 2016

Great and Holy Friday










Woke up with throat feeling unwell.
I thought it was not decreasing in swelling and was 
startled to see 2 new white patches.
We ended up missing the Royal Hours completely,
as I rested and then got ready to go to urgent care near our church.
THANKS BE TO GOD that the doctor said my throat is looking good
and that it is post nasal drip that is irritating it. 
We were able to go to the afternoon service.
****
We rested in the afternoon and went to the evening service!
I was so very glad to be able to go,
as I was not sure if I could or not,
earlier in the day.
****
The Lamentations Service at night is so beautiful. 
I hope to go to Saturday morning liturgy!
Here's hoping! 

1 comment:

E Helena E said...

Glad you were able to go for part of Friday. Thinking of you and missing you especially at this time. I plan to be at church tonight. Memory Eternal also to Mr. Husband's godson (Holy Friday a year ago....)