Sunday, January 13, 2019

The Seventh Day of Christmas my true love went with me to liturgy and Christmas party!

























A very lovely day today!
Liturgy, the last time Christmas is so present in all the prayers....
our church Christmas party! 
Lovely time of visiting with friends, yummy food and hot tea!
I was given some treasures today!
a Cranberry Stilton Cheese, crackers and a box of tea! (that means I am 
up to 6 new teas this Christmas, what an unexpected blessing!) and I was given
a book of all things Christmas in Fairacre by Miss Read! So exciting!
And two very nice movies!! 
So many blessings! 
We had a Walton's day tonight and tomorrow I get to be home all day, 
which is just lovely.
We had cheese, crackers and salad and a bit of chocolate! 
Worked on some birthday cards later on...and did some dishes :)
And that's all for today!
May God bless and protect each of us! 

No comments: