Friday, January 18, 2019

12th Day of Christmas! Theophany Eve, Wonderful Meals and Tea Treasures









We were at our far-away church this morning and this evening
for Theophany Eve.
For dinner we had Indian, the samosas are some of the best I have had. 
I ordered some new teapot drip catchers and am really excited about this!
My Christmas Crackers are coming,
a special gift basket is coming on Monday as well...
Next week Sunday is a Christmas dinner I hope to do... 
I will have to get organized soon and think of everything I want for it...
I know I want the following:

~Beef roast like my Mom does
~Mashed Potatoes
~Roasted Broccoli ? 
~ Corn 
~Green Salad + toppings + dressings
~Apple Sauce
~Hot Fruit Salad ?
~Rolls with butter 

~Hot Apple Cider 
~Wine
~Sparkling Apple Cider 

Dessert:

~Gingerbread cake with chocolate glaze
~Ice Cream
~Tea & Coffee 

Meanwhile, it is time for rest.... 

No comments: