Thursday, January 17, 2019

11th day of Christmas...


I am so excited to have a Pizza Stone again!
I hope to bake this bread soon!  


Such a delicious breakfast!!! 


Cleo suddenly fascinated by dry food because I refilled the jar!...









I am so very blessed to have such a full pantry.
I am very aware of those who do not... 


Another delicious bar from the tin of my Grandma's baking!
Her Christmas gift to us!


I made more Chicken Broth, with Garlic and Ginger!
Colds going around and I am doing what I can to help us heal or stay well.
***
Praying that God is with you no matter what is going on in your life 
right now... 

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Sooo DELICIOUS...Everything!! :))) I need to make more chicken soup... We're both dealing with colds at the moment here... Bit of a tough winter so far. :/ Be keeping well there, my friend... God BLESS you!! ((HUGS))

Lisa Richards said...

Such a wonderful assortment of goodies in your pantry! Enjoy your bread baking!

Lilly's Mom said...

Thank you for sharing a wonderful bread recipe. You are such an adventurous cook/baker. It reminds me of myself when I was younger. Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm. Pat ♥️🤗♥️