Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wanted: Vacation from Job Interviews


Well.


Another interview over.


Not sure how it went but I had lots to say.
Would be a good job...



I am still weary.


At least two more job interviews to come;


somehow this seems overwhelming.


Since this has not changed as of late


I won't talk more about it.


We all desire rest and peace.

God help us learn to grow in

our ability to receive and keep His peace.

*

I know it is possible,

but for me it may take the rest of my life to obtain.

But God wants to save us even more

than we want to be saved;

we have much cause for hope and

continuing to look to Christ,

the Author and Finisher of our Salvation.

1 comment:

Peacocks and Sunflowers said...

Hang in there! God doesn't send answers to prayer according to our schedules. Only He knows why... ;) Do you know Singer's stories about Tevye the Milkman?