Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday, Eve of Regional Saints Day


My new small icon of the Theotokos.

A gift for going to the baptism

last Saturday.

*

I've been having severe insomnia

from the medicine I have to be on.

That and the medicine,

which I have another week or so on,

makes me feel really unwell.

*

I have been unable to do any more interview planning

but I just can't worry about it.

*

I am blessed merely by knowing that we have a

merciful heavenly Father

and that all is in His hands.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

We are thinking of you today and will include you in our families prayer time. These are tough times all around, but you are strong from strong people and you have faith in God. Praying that you are able to rest at night, everything seems more manageable with rest.

Alicia in New Zealand