Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22 is a special day...


Today is my Mom's birthday!

*

I thank God for my Mother.

*


the best thing in my life is that

I was born of a Christian God-loving Mother.

*

Today when I called her she asked about my day,

how did the interview go?

She continued to be my Mother even though today is

her special day.

Her continual encouragement, listening ear, love

and acceptance of me is a great gift.

*


as a year before that,

job interviewing.

Uncertainty.

But I also blogged about telling my Mom

about buying strawberries for the first time

and wondering why it took me so long.

Well, at least I have learned one thing in this past year.

When strawberries are in season, by them. :)

*

And clearly God has been faithful to me and a year

later I am still here,

with Cleo, my blue apartment and God's mercy.

*

Many years to my Mom!

1 comment:

E Helena E said...

Many happy returns and many years to her!