Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday - nearing Pentecost Eve


Two cover letters and resumes almost done.

My mind is swimming with words;

am on at least my 4th edit of each.

*

Patience is so hard for likes of me.

Here's an amazing quote from an email I was sent

about waiting:



patience thing is one of the hardest things to learn. Not to wish for anything is the best way to get it over with.



- Elizabeth's Godmother

*
Meanwhile,

I have decided to make a strawberry lemon cake for

our church's Pentecost Feast

on Sunday.

*

Tomorrow is a Soul Saturday.

Panakhyda

confessions

and vespers.

A good full and holy day.

*
God is with us.

Praying that we can ask God again this Pentecost

for our hearts to be open to further reception of

the Holy Spirit.

What else can we really ask for?

No comments: