Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Question



Does anyone know where I can get a readable

copy (online) of the Akathist to

St. Parascheva?

I found this online pdf

which is wonderful

but it does not print well on my printer.

*

A friend suggested I ask her prayers...

*

I am happy to say my house is getting more orderly

and I am able to go to the dermatologist soon.

Good thing as the rash is getting to the itchy

stage. I remember last time that this preceded

the painful stage.

Hoping to get the meds started so the pain is avoided.

Am reminded again and again that everything

even our troubles

are in God's control and timing.

I need to learn to stay resting in Him.

Lord help us.

The Lord promises to have mercy and to help us.

1 comment:

Maureen E said...

I don't have a copy of the akathist, but just wanted to let you know that I'm praying.