Thursday, June 02, 2011

Christ is Ascended! Ascended in Glory!



Liturgy this morning.



So joyful.



Lunch with church friends after was very lovely.





Submitted another job application!


Nearly done with another cover letter


and resume first drafts.



Book club tonight.

I am really looking forward to this.

*

I hope to do at least two more applications other than the

one I am almost done with first draft

by Saturday afternoon.

*

I am going to try to be more effective in my job search.

One day at a time.

*

Today is my Grandma's 81st birthday!

3 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

The joy of the Feast, and my best wishes to your dear Grandmother !

Matushka Anna said...

Many more blessed years to your grandmother!

Mimi said...

A blessed Feast! I'm so glad you got to go to Liturgy.
Many Years to your Grandmother.