Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday, slight snow and completed applications

I made this chick pea potato curry this afternoon;

It is okay but was a bit too bland for me;

any suggestions on adding some 'bite' to it?

I am thinking fresh tomato/tomato paste,

more cumin, less garam marsala;

maybe some cayenne pepper?

I did add a bit of spinach for some added nutrients and colour...

Thoughts and suggestions more than welcome!

I finished two job applications today.

Now I am wanting a piece of this cake!

Still need the recipe...

boy was it good!

(picture of one of my Mom's sugar and creamers).
I am so blessed to have a family;
even though they are far from here, I can talk to my Mom
on the phone and that is a real blessing.
*
Tonight I will start preparing for my Tuesday interview.
*
I am really hoping that my waiting will soon be over
and that I will have a job.
*
Heard of more in Michigan and the surrounding areas
losing their jobs;
we have to take each day as they come
and keep trusting in God's mercy and care.

No comments: