1. We made it to our far-away church and it was a joy to see everyone!
2. Technology, including whatsapp and google photos. I missed a special birthday party in MI and I got to call in, get videos texted and pictures sent too. That was really great.
3. We took a walk today! Do you know how WONDERFUL it is to be able to take walks? I remember those long weeks of bedrest and being so sad that I could not go on a walk to the park. It's wonderful to be able to go with my Husband now.
4. PT. I am still going. Ankle still gets sore/stiff. But wonderful that I have PT to go to, right?
5. Post Liturgical Naps. We managed to get home today in time to have one (it takes us over an hour 1 way to get home from our far-away church).
6. We had leftovers for dinner and watched the Waltons and had popcorn. Was really fun!
7. Tomorrow a local friend is borrowing my knee scooter. It's great that I can share these things and not need them also. :) It's great to be able to walk again!