1. I went to NYC and this means Trader Joes :) I stocked up on the wonderful Christmas hors d'oeuvre of phyllo dough with Camembert and cranberries. It's really good!
2. Dentist visit done and no cavities! :) and the hygienist was gentle!
3. I had dinner with my beloved Husband... last day before for the fast.... so I had some meat! :)
Actually had chicken in salad with a side of pork and a bit of beef, with
mashed potatoes made with half-n-half. Was really good!
4. A warm home!
5. My Christmas tree is beginning well! I love it ... and it's going to DV
have more twinkle lights soon.... I think the middle of the tree really could have
some more lights! :) :) I ordered one more box and DV it will be here tomorrow!
6. I think I saw where our Christmas CDs are :)
7. Did I ever tell you about the vintage Swedish nut grinder I got? It ground raw cashews into 'dust' easily! It's small, easy to store and only needs 'man power' to use :) I hope to use it to make some extra-protein veggie fasting 'cheese' sauces :) We shall see!
I will be asking you all week:
It's flu season and cold season. I am upping my vitamins
and trying to stay well.
May God have mercy on all of us!!!