Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday ~ a blessing













You can probably tell that I loved photographing the sunset we saw
on our walk....:) 
today we said goodbye to a neighour who is moving down South in the USA.
We went to our far-away church.  Had a nice walk later.
Ice cream with dear friends + their beloved kids.
Tonight I spent some time putting up the Christmas tree...
I did the ribbons about 3 times before I was happy with them... 
Soon I hope to put up the lights! 
I got to NYC tomorrow afternoon... 
It's going to be a busy week... but one day and one
moment at a time... 

5 comments:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

That is a gorgeous sunset with the silhouetted trees, Elizabeth! Very lovely. Your Christmas tree has a good beginning, can't wait to see it finished. I'm so glad you are able to get out and walk again.

karen said...

beautiful photos! I decorated over the weekend and now my house feels festive :) Be careful with your ankle as you do your decorating!

Pom Pom said...

The tree looks great!
Be careful around curbs when you go to NYC, Elizabeth.

Lisa Richards said...

Some pleasant, Christmasy images!

Becki said...

I enjoyed the pictures of the sunset, but I was drawn to the lights and the street scenes for some reason. Then I went back and saw the beautiful colors in the sky! :)