Friday, February 12, 2021

Friday: I just want to be reading...








I edited very little.
I thought a lot.
I forgot to call my Grandma.  Actually did not even call
my Mother.  I was reading, then walking, and in between this making meals, 
shredding papers, reading some more and my parents usually have
dinner plans Friday night and then the day just got away from me...
***
I am halfway through Juliana's book. 
Actually if it was not so late, I would still be reading it. 
I like it, I can say this much right away!
And, well, am wishing there was another book after this one of
Juliana's to read, so that's very good. :)
***
It was a fish day.
We got that farm box which had some kale
and you know, it's probably the best kale I've had. 
Just seems tasty and I am usually not into it.
I roasted some of the butternut squash with different seasonings.
My Husband is fine with me doing the rest as a soup.
which is a book I still have, thankfully!
This one was really soft.  The outside was awful dinged up,
even molding a bit in places but the inside had lots of good in it,
once I cut away the outside shell and some of the outer sections.
***
Well.  Other than all this, we don't know about the weather
and what church we will or will not go to this weekend.
Ice seems to be cropping up a lot in the weekend forecast here. 
***
I pray that God is merciful to us and saves us!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you don't get ice! I don't think we'll get it; they're talking more about snow and slush for Tuesday. It's been a busy February, weather-wise!

Granny Marigold said...

The weather is so uncertain all across Canada and no doubt the U.S. too. I hope you can go to church.
I've been reading a lot this whole week. I find it's too cold to go outside and I'm not very motivated right now to do much (except read).