Friday, February 26, 2021

Fast Free Friday













So Great Lent is often a time of struggle,
unexpected things come up and it is hard...
I did not expect this week to be like that
but it was.  
I am still struggling.
***
So, my Husband is putting up more of our decorative plates.
That I am really happy about.
I did, finally, the pictures in the multi-picture frame we have had for years
but never used.  Yeah, and then I figure out that it only hung one way
and I had done it exactly backwards and had to redo the whole thing.
It's done now but pictures ended up not being where I meant them to be,
since the top became the bottom and the bottom the top
and I never rearranged the pictures to be not only right side up
but on the actual top or bottom of the multi-picture frame.
Oh well, it's done at least and on the wall even.
And it is pretty good and it's nice to have more
pictures up.
***
Mat Rebekah sent me the beautiful painted water colour card.
I really love it.
***
I pray that God blesses and helps us.
Lord, have mercy on us and save us!
 

4 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Elizabeth, your plates look very attractive. I love blue and white!

Granny Marigold said...

I'm sure your photos will look fine in that nice multi picture holder. Your heart must have sunk when you realized you had to take all the pics out and put them in the right way. That kind of thing seems to happen to me too.

karen hess jewelry said...

Your plates are so lovely. I especially love the ice skaters!

karen hess jewelry said...

Your plates are so lovely. I especially love the ice skaters!