Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wednesday: More Pizza and Sunshine







Hello friends!
Well, today worked out well for me, 
I am thankful!
After a later breakfast, I went to the grocery store.
By the time I was there it as about 11 AM and
I was there till close to the noon hour so when I saw a 
cheese pizza on sale, I called my Husband and asked if he 
would like it for lunch (since we'd just had pizza 
yesterday!) he thought it was fine, and it was on sale.
So that was lunch.  I should have let the pizza cool a bit.
Instead both my Husband and myself burnt the top of our mouths.
It tasted good plus we were hungry :)
My Husband likes to quote
'hunger creates the best sauce' 
(I believe Miguel de Cervantes wrote this first!)
***
So between house things, I worked on my writing again.
***
As per usual, it is now midnight, though I always post-date my blog
entries so that it is posting on the day I am writing about. 
***
Granny Marigold, I am SO GLAD you are liking those interviews
about Miss Read!  I loved them!  Such a wonderful writer!! 
***
It was fun to have cheese pizza on a Wednesday (usually a fast from cheese day)
Next week starts the great fast and it will be a busy week but I am
really excited about it at the moment.
It was so warm here today!
I got nearly 5K steps again!
***
The three pictures (1 magazine, 1 card, 1 flag) were all at the grocery store.
The card is funny!
The other 2 of course, require more serious thought... 
but it's late so I am just sharing the pictures!
***
Well, that's all I have for today!
I pray you are well and that you had some moments of peace!
God bless you all! 

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

Pizza and sunshine make for a good day. Everything looks more manageable when the sun is shining. Have an awesome Friday!!