Monday, March 08, 2021

Monday: Sunny, Cool and Quiet




Well, this blog has helped me in so many ways
and now, thanks to Granny Marigold,
it alerted me to the fact that I skipped a Fairacre book by
Miss Read!
Farewell to Fairacre is the second to last book.
So I found that (I did own it and this shows how badly
my Miss Read bookshelf is, that I don't have them in order)
and I read it today.  I enjoyed it, of course!!! 
***
I finally got 2 walks in, nearing 5K steps. 
I got some breaded Tilapia from Trader Joe's but I don't like it much
so I am going to have tuna-fish sandwiches while my Husband has
the Tilapia.  I had just a little bit of red wine in my wine glass
from yesterday, about 2 sips basically. 
It was perfect with a little of the above 
Cadbury's Fruit and Nut bar.
***
By tomorrow everything from our Sunday evening meal
will be clean, DV. 
I am so happy to have been reading more Miss Read books again. 
So you all know I love Miss Read and DE Stevenson.
Who else would you recommend to me to read?
***
God bless and keep you all!!!  

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

We love Miss Read too.
If you are interested in Irish based novels, Maeve Binchy writes well. Usually set in a village or small town, family orientated, pleasant.
'Scarlet Feather' is about a family opening a little restaurant in their village.

Martha said...

That cheesecake again, with blueberry sauce? yum! And I haven't had a Cadbury bar in far too long.