Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thursday: Writing is Hard Work

 



Another sunny day today!
My eyes are glazing over, I worked hard today.
I now have a spreadsheet to keep track of a new more 
involved writing project. 
I edited everything again, though I need now to type all the edits I made in.
I still need to do it on paper.  I just see more that way.
I took 2 walks.  I have a long list to do tomorrow, most of it now
involving writing. 
It was about 70 degrees today!
Tomorrow will be cooler.  
I hope you all are doing well. 
I am slowly reading Man: Target of God and it is inspiring my writing.
So so much there.
Well.  Today I made tunafish sandwiches for lunch
 and then cheese melted on toast for dinner.
My writing is really suddenly like a full time job so I am trying to do
healthy but easy meals to manage that change. 
Well, thank God for all things.
I pray that you have had a moment's peace, or a sense of comfort
or that you know that God loves you. 
God bless you!

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

It's hard to believe that Dora Saint wrote all her books longhand in notebooks. She never even used an electric typewriter let alone a computer.
It's nice to be able to serve nutritious meals that are simple and don't take a lot of time to make.