Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Tuesday: the Perfect Spring Day









 It was sunny, cool and comfortable for walking!
Yesterday and today I walked a great deal more
and that's been really lovely.
***
I read THIS tonight and it really blessed 
and encouraged me.
I struggle with anxiety and it was 
just the reminder I needed!
***
I worked a bit on my new writing project today.
That felt good.
***
Yesterday was hard, it was like I was 
moving through a thick molasses,
just wanting to procrastinate on anything
and everything.
That I managed to get dishes done
AND take a really great walk were 2 very good things.
***
I want to remember the walk today,
how free I felt, 
the sunshine beautiful but not scorching.
The feeling of being able to accomplish new things,
that I am walking faster than before,
hopefully getting stronger,
which has been one of my goals.
***
Well.  Tomorrow is going to be cloudy,
which makes things feel differently.
And rainy.  But I have no problem walking in the rain...
***
One thing at a time.
***
I am glad for today.
It was a gift.
***
I pray that no matter where you are and what is going on,
that you can have the mercy of God
and comfort...

No comments: