Saturday, March 20, 2021

Saturday: Sunshine and Vespers

 I did not take one picture today!
My insomnia was better but the cumulative 
effect of it is still with me, I am tired!
We had avacado toast for lunch
and I had soup for dinner
while my Husband had canned clams on toast
and salad.
***
So, I realized this morning that I needed to
change what I was working on for writing.
I realized it was just too intense of a topic for me to
go on with.  I remembered/reminded myself 
of what I like to read and that I want to write about things
that I would normally read about.
***
So that's good and I have a new idea I am working on.
But whew, I'm tired is all I got to say.
***
I have some friends who are really struggling.
It's hard to know that you can't fix or even adjust what 
they are dealing with.
***
We all have different journeys in life, that's for sure.
***
I pray that you are blessed this day
and that you had some moments of peace.
God bless and keep you!

5 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

It's great that you're sleeping better. It takes a while to get your energy back. I hope you had a blessed Sunday.

Lisa said...

We're always learning in life, about ourselves and what we should be doing. It's never-ending, isn't it?

Martha said...

Happy spring dear Elizabeth! Somedays I take no photos, but it is rare.

Juliana said...

Sounds like the right call--longer writing projects are with you for a long time, and you really have to want to live them for that long. (And don't toss the original idea, just shelve it; its day may come at some point, and the story you want to tell about it may change too). I hope your other ideas prove fruitful and satisfying!

pleximama said...

So glad to hear that your insomnia is better. Sleep deprivation is hard to go through.