Thursday, October 08, 2020

Almost Friday...












Well, I've been struggling with worrying about
something that I can't write about, may no big deal and
that is basically unclear.
***
My friend Photini may be coming back in just over a week's time.
NJ news for the dread virus is a bit worrying.
I hope to go to Trader Joe's next week...
***
My Paris tea that I order by the pound came... that should keep me
for a good while... 
I have everything assembled for the Canadian Thanksgiving
dinner that DV I am having this Sunday evening.

Menu as far as I know:

Main Course: 

Bone-in Turkey Breast
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Root Veg (with potatoes)
Roasted Brussels sprouts
Green Bean Casserole 
Green Salad with Croutons on the side 
Stuffing
Cranberry Sauce
Apple Sauce 
Brioche Rolls 

To Drink:

Wine, Water and Tea

Dessert:

Cranberry Tart with French Vanilla Ice Cream 

***
I am looking forward to this!
I am using blue dishes and have everything in mind...
***
May God bless us and uphold us!

2 comments:

Chy said...

MMmmm! Your Thanksgiving menu looks amazing. We're getting ready to shop for our groceries tomorrow so we're ready for Sunday as well. Wishing you a beautiful Thanksgiving Day!

X Chy

Granny Marigold said...

We'll go tomorrow and buy what we need for Sunday's big meal. I already have the turkey but I plan on making a ham as well. Tomorrow I'll be making Pumpkin pies.