Monday, October 12, 2020

A Quiet Monday (actual Canadian Thanksgiving)



 My Husband, hero that he is, was so kind to me!
He did dishes this morning again 
and we have almost everything cleaned up now!
I had a quiet day resting, but had a good walk this afternoon too
with Mr Husband :)
I am re-reading a Miss Read book :)
DV on Wednesday my Husband is driving us to NYC
and I hope at LONG LAST to be at my library and get LOTS of books!
Well, not much else to say...
other than may God have mercy on us and save us!

3 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

After we had our Thanksgiving meal my granddaughter and her BF did all the dishes! I was so thankful. We used to have a dishwasher but it didn't work that well so we took it out and put a cupboard in the empty spot. It's more useful than an appliance that doesn't work well.

Pilgrim said...

It’s a beautiful time of year for a walk. I’m reading Miss Pringle (Miss Read) for the first time, trying to get motivated to clean. :-)

karen said...

our local library just might be opening up to regular business. I've been using curb side pick up at the county library and using the on line library these weeks.