Monday, August 26, 2019

Our Goodbyes will begin at 4 PM today


I called the vet. We are going to bring her in at 4 PM. Her cute paw prints were in the clean litter box but she missed it entirely, but we have a pee pad so it only went there and easy to wash. My poor Cleo cat is trying so hard to be herself. She ate only a few licks of ice cream and her water since I got up and is moving only a little bit and it's clear that it's getting hard for her to walk, esp with her back feet. We are DV going to bury her after 6 PM, so I will have some time to say goodbye to her body too. We ask your prayers for her last hours and our goodbyes.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I am so sorry! It breaks my heart even though I know you are doing the right thing. Tell Cleo how much your blogging friends love her. I will be thinking of you and praying for you throughout the day.

Tracy said...

Oh, Elizabeth.... :( I'm sooo very sorry!! Please know that I'm thinking and praying for all of you today! It's been a joy to have you sharing Cleo with us...we will miss her! ((LOVE & HUGS))

Paula said...

Oh Elizabeth, I'm so very sorry. Sending love and prayers from me and Ella.

E Helena E said...

My love and prayers for you all day.

Rosemary said...

Praying for you Elizabeth.

author said...

I'm so sorry. I had to put my beloved cat down last spring. He was only 9 years old, but so very sick. It's so heartbreaking and sad to watch them decline. You were a good cat mom and gave him a wonderful life.

Lisa said...

Oh, my! Poor Elizabeth, poor Cleo. May God be with you. xo