Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Tuesday, Sunshine and Good Company












Today was a nice day.
We enjoyed some soup and leftover 
beef stroganoff from yesterday.
We had a nice cup of ginger tea at our local coffee shop.
Tomorrow is a fish day in honour of St John of Kronstadt and
we hope to go to a local newer fish restaurant for lunch.
Each day is different; I would say that today I started out hungry;
after my first breakfast of leftover biscuit and gravy from yesterday's lunch,
I was soon hungry again and we had an early lunch.
A snack of an ice cream cone late afternoon and then dinner
of noodles and beef and salad, then an English Muffin with PB and bananana
and after that I was still feeling hungry so I had granola and yogurt and finally
feel 'full' as it were. 
We are hoping to defrost our freezer tomorrow!
I am hoping to start baking for Christmas soon so this is great timing.
I also hope to make some Christmas teas this year.
Maybe next week I will actually get to sewing... 
I hope this day for you was peaceful and had some hopeful moments in it.
God bless you and keep you!

2 comments:

Lilly's Mom said...

Blessings to you dear Elizabeth. Isn't it a blessing to enjoy the joys of each day and to pray, worship, and take care of our loved ones. I hope your week is going well. Hugs, Pat

karen said...

so lovely that you had a nice day (with some excellent food I might add). I hope all of your days are just as wonderful!