Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wednesday: full and with some sweetness






Tomorrow is NYC med appt day.
Routine test but still not a fun test for one in our family.
Prayers requested.
***
I lit my lampadas last night and this morning for the first time
since my injury in May!
***
Today was a good day.
I went to PT and am progressing well.
Figured out with the left over chicken
(actually from the chicken and biscuits made earlier)
that I will make chicken fajita.
 I have on hand: 
1. precooked chicken 2. soft burrito "shells" 3. avocado
 4. tomato 5. salsa 6. white cheddar cheese. 7. sour cream. 
I could easily cook up some rice to add and could fry up an onion and add spices. 
***
We are still in the unbloggable hard but thank God that HE knows about it
and how it will be resolved in time.
***
I am so very glad.
***
We watched the Waltons again tonight, so nice.
***
Hoping tomorrow to report on a successful return from NYC,
chicken fajitas and a cozy night.
***
God is with us, 
in all things, He is WITH us.

3 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Prayers for all your needs and intentions, may your trip to NYC be safe and blessed.

shoreacres said...

I hope your trip into NYC went well, and that you weren't wearied by it. I always have to remind myself that for you to go from NJ to NYC isn't such a long trip. I suspect it's not more than from here to the far northern suburbs of Houston -- about sixty miles. In any case, it's good that you can enjoy the city, and make use of what it has to offer in so many ways.

elizabeth said...

Thank you so much Elizabeth!!!

Linda, thanks!!! Actually, NYC is super duper close to me!!! I can be in Manhattan in about 30 minutes via the PATH train! My Husband works in the city so we are in one of the NJ bed-sitting communities nearby! Today took a bit longer but that's because we took a cab in instead of the PATH train (a train that goes under the water between NJ and NYC).