Sunday, October 29, 2017

A restful rainy Sunday



Not a lot of pictures today!
We went to our local church and stayed for coffee hour,
talking with various ones there.
Post Liturgical Nap once home. :)
We shared a plate of the sour cream apple pie I made
and later had popcorn, both while watching 2 episodes of the Walton's.
We're still facing a lot of our personal unbloggable 'hard' and at times
I feel a bit weary or sad about it, other times I am able to stay more in
the thanksgiving for the day at hand. 
Well, tomorrow I have a lunch date and also
hope to make beef stroganoff for dinner.
It is raining a LOT and there is flood and wind warnings
but even if we did lose power,
we have everything we need, from water, food, matches, candles, 
batteries, flashlights, lanterns, blankets.
We are so blessed. 
That's something we talked about tonight,
how blessed we are.
I hope today finds you warm, dry and with hope.

1 comment:

Tracy said...


Praying for you, my friend... today, and every day :) With LOVE, In Christ--Tracy ((HUGS))