Saturday, March 19, 2016

Lent Day 6 ~ Mr Husband is ill





From the presanctified last night.
Mr. Husband was already not feeling well.


This morning I lit a blessed candle for him.


And set up icons so he could see them when resting on his armchair.
As you can see, I am not a minimalist! :) 
*
He really fell ill today, fever, the whole works.
*
Neither of us have had much sleep the last 2 nights.


I was relieved to still have some of the box of 
throat coat tea I had gotten earlier.
I went to the store before vespers and stocked up on more tea.


I am hoping I don't fall ill also,
but at least we are now well stocked if we do.
I am really weary.
It takes a lot of work to care for someone who is sick!
Please pray for us!
And that is Lent Day 6....

4 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

That can easily go into pneumonia, that fever and congestion; keep careful watch if he has trouble getting enough air. Prayers.

Tia said...

I hope he feels better soon! Hoping whatever he has passes by you. Prayers for both of you!

E Helena E said...

Praying for you both!

GretchenJoanna said...

I pray he is a little better today.