Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Lent Day 16 ~ back and forth







It seems that we are going back in forth
between feeling a bit better and being quite fatigued again.
*
However, I worked on my blanket and watched a video
on Richard and Sabina Wurmbrand
that was quite good.
*
We made it to our favourite diner for dinner,
our first time out since we were both ill!
We saw one of the waitresses who is Orthodox
and asked us how it is going and
was so encouraging about our illness and
that God knows and understands. 
*
Lots to be thankful for...
I am trying to be grateful for what this illness has given me:
lots of time with Mr Husband,
time that is a joy....
*
And that is Lent day 16!


2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!

Martha said...

Hope you continue to get well. ♥ Little by little. Your red tea kettle is just so pretty! I set our kettle on to boil and completely forgot to add any water, so it was extremely overheated...I've had it for about 15 years and it's stainless steel, but the lid is now puckered, like the solder expanded or something. My husband says I should get rid of it and get a new one, but I'm sentimental, trying to figure out what to do...