Sunday, May 01, 2011

Bright Friday


Some friends got together at my house.


*


Together we assembled an Italian meal


Pasta with meat sauce


Cesar Salad


Garlic Bread


and, as it was for a very festive meal,


Baked Brie with cranberries and walnuts


eaten with sliced baguette.



Music was played.



After the meal


a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream was enjoyed.


*


I am grateful for friends to share the feasts with.


*


This week will include various job searching activities.


I feel overwhelmed by it to be honest.


Am seeking the Lord's help.


*


What does you week hold for you?


Anything beautiful? overwhelming? new?

4 comments:

Martha said...

Wish I could've come...had a lovely time with my sister and her husband who came down from Ottawa, however! She said she has been enjoying the friendship with you...hopefully I'll come up soon (I need to send in my passport application, because it's been over 10 years for me)...and meet you, too.

. said...

Sounds lovely! Glad you had a good day!

Athanasia said...

You set such a beautiful table!

Not much in store for the week. Cleaning and telephone calls tomorrow. Working on two baby blankets. Sewing curtains. General house stuff.

RW said...

Nothing too exciting. Just more of the same. We had a lovely warm sunny Sunday but the wet weather is back. It is getting to be a bit much.