Sunday, May 08, 2011

A Sunday full of blessings

First blessing is the biggest:

Liturgy and Communion.

*

Second: spending time with church friends after liturgy.

*

Third: according to Cleo, that she got a bit of milk in her bowl

after some shameful pitiful begging meows :)

Shows you what she knows (or what she can manage!)


That Cleo Cat is loved and spoiled.


*


The REAL # 3 is my Mother.


I have a good God-loving Mother and I


thank God for her!


*


And I got some good news!


I have a phone interview on Tuesday


(a pre-screen interview)


for an Ottawa job.


This makes me happy as I would love this job


from what I know of it


and then I could keep doing


Ottawa dinner parties :)



and that sure would be fun... :)



Please pray for me as I prepare


tomorrow for this interview


that I should have on Tuesday...


*


Don't know when on Tuesday yet but at least I know the day.


*


Thank you for your prayers!


Thank God for His goodness!

6 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

What wonderful news! Will be praying.

GretchenJoanna said...

Yay! I'll pray about Tuesday.

RW said...

awesome
you got it.

Peacocks and Sunflowers said...

Such good news! I'll be thinking of you. And mothers are indeed a wonderful blessing :)

Maura said...

I'm praying for Good Strength for the interview; may our dear Saviour bring you to the right position and I'm hoping this is it! :)

elizabeth said...

thank you everyone for your prayers; this means a LOT to me...