Thursday, December 10, 2020

Sunshine on a Thursday

 







I was finally able to do a little more errands online; 
cleaned house, laundry and two walks.
I really hope to bake again soon.
I am thinking of making this 
vegan mushroom soup on Dec 25 Christmas!
Granny Marigold: right, you are nearly a vegetarian!
Just so you know, on fish days, you are not required to eat fish... :)
it's just the "highest" form of a fast day, the most festive,
you have wine, fish and oil for gladness :) 
Well.  I have a lot to do yet.
I still have not ordered my Christmas cards.
I did do a lot today though. 
Well. I better get on going to bed.
Lots to do tomorrow...! 
May God bless each of you with Christ's peace
and protection! 


4 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

That looks like a good recipe for mushroom soup. Which reminds me that I forgot to buy mushrooms when I went shopping. I even had it written on my list!

Lisa Richards said...

I really enjoy your "photo essays" of your day. Enjoy every good thing and God's blessings on you and yours! :)

Gloria said...

Good morning Elizabeth, I think I would love your mushroom soup. Unfortunately, my husband is not a fan. So I guess I well have to enjoy it vicariously. Continued blessings in your Advent fast.

Diana said...

My son has made that very same vegan mushroom soup... he uses recipes from that website. Jerry tasted it and liked it, but I don't like mushrooms so I had something else. But it's amazing how the right photography can make you want to try it anyway lol. Be blessed, Elizabeth!