Thursday, December 17, 2020

Just One Picture....

 



Whew.
I bagged up ALL the cookies.
Everything (other than getting out oranges for our shoes)
is ready to go.  Yes, St Nicholas day (part 2) is
Saturday but we hope to be there Friday night for vigil
and Saturday for liturgy.
***
Thanks everyone for your very kind and
 heart-felt comments on my last post.
I know that TONS of people are having the same
situation because of the pandemic alone.
***
Ok. My brain is mush.  Time to call it a night.
***
I wish all of you God's blessings and protection!
May the Lord have mercy on us!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Now that you have all of that done, you'd better get some rest, young lady! Your home looks so beautiful in its Christmas dressings! Love and blessings, dear ELizabeth!

Granny Marigold said...

Yay you! You got it all done.

Gloria said...

Elizabeth, I missed your last post and went back to read it. May I add my deepest sympathy at your losses. These are hard times, especially when we are unable to get together and physically comfort one another. Christmas is almost here and the light of Jesus is coming. Your home looks so lovely and cozy. Merry Christmas to you!