Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Quickly, the very loved toddler is doing better now

 


Thank God the little tyke is doing much better tonight.
He really turned a significant corner and
I know that all the prayers for him really
helped in this.
He's not my child or my story, directly,
which is why I am not be direct in his telling of the story.
But anyone who loves children would pray for such a sweet 
young boy and I can't thank you all enough
for your prayers for him! 
***
PS: I am doing fine. Super busy with Christmas Part 1 prep but doing fine.

3 comments:

Pilgrim said...

So glad to hear this. God is with us.

Granny Marigold said...

Oh that's wonderful news.
Merry Christmas to you and your husband even though you will celebrate later than we do. I hope your day is special.

Lisa said...

I'm glad this child has improved!