Saturday, October 05, 2019

40th Day: without Cleo

Pictures are from Christmas day 2017 when 
we missed Christmas liturgy because we were sick. 
I did not know that two years later, 
Cleo would have her last Christmas with us
(Jan 2019). 
Cleo, I miss you very much
and I love you. 






All of these pictures, she is by Mr Husband 
or on his chair.
She was always nearby to those who were sick.
She was nearby to me so many times
and she was such a sweet comforting cat. 
***
Cleo, I will always love you and will always miss you.

6 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Sending many, many hugs to you both and assuring you of my prayers. Cleo was a true blessing to you.

matushka constantina said...

Ah! Wishing you comfort today!

Lilly's Mom said...

This brings tears to my eyes. Such a dear loving cat who will always be in your heart.🙏😽🙏

Granny Marigold said...

Can it be 40 days already? Cleo cuddling up to your husband makes a very sweet picture. May you be comforted today and always.

Lisa said...

Good little companion! May she rest in peace. :) And may you have peace!

GretchenJoanna said...

I do like your pictures of Cleo with your husband. You are having to do without her cuddling now -- I won't say you're getting used to it!! But there is an acceptance of the change that at the same time acknowledges the huge difference it makes. God bless you, Dear!